The Altendorf WA80 TE Sliding Table Panel Saw is well built, powerful and smooth running exactly what you would expect from the worlds leading manufacturer. The WA80 TE Features include:
- Completely designed, developed and manufactured in Germany
- Simple and easy to use control unit
- Smooth running and powerful Altendorf saw unit
- Torsion resistant machine frame built in the same way as the Altendorf F45
- High quality hardened chrome guide bars will give the sliding table decades of accurate running
Altendorf WA80 TE Options
- Rip fence with manual adjustment, choose from 800mm, 1000mm or 1300mm.
- DIGIT X. Digital display rip fence, choose from 800mm, 1000mm or 1300mm.
- Crosscut mitre fence. choose from standard, Digit L or Digit LD
- Crosscut fence fixed choose from standard or Digit L
- Parallelogram cross slide table (PQS) choose from standard, Digit L or Digit LD
- Motor upgrades, choose from 5.5Kw (7.5hp) or 7.5Kw (10hp)
- On/off switches mounted to sliding carriage.
- LED warning illumination strip, for use when Scorer blade is in operation.
- Cross slide extension for crosscut fences
- Steg panel support
- DUPLEX double sided mitre fence. Choose from standard, D or DD.
- One sided mitre fence
- Manual quick action clamp
Altendorf WA80 TE Sliding Table Panel Saw Specification:
|Dust extraction: Top connection||Small extraction hood: Ø = 50 mm / Large extraction hood: Ø = 80 mm|
|Bottom connection||Ø = 120 mm|
|Pressure drop||1 500 Pa with a total connection diameter, Ø = 140 mm|
|Minimum air requirement||Vmin = 1 150 m3/h at 20 m/sec|
|Motor||4.0 kW optional 5.5kW/7.5kW avalible|
|Voltage||380v – 420v|
|Current (A) without/with scorer||11,5/13,5|
|Fuses/circuit breakers (A)||25|
|Cutting widths||800mm optional 1000mm 1300mm|
|Table length||2250mm optional 3000mm 3200mm|
|Cutting length||1905mm optional 2905mm 3105mm|
|Saw blade diameter||250mm 300mm 315mm 350mm 400mm|
|Depth of cut vertical||0-50mm 0-75mm 0-82mm 0-100mm 0-125mm|
£13,990.00 + VAT